Weight Animation Project

 Howdy,

                    For this assignment, I chose to depict weight by animating the character Tontu from Hilda pushing an armchair (Tontu is only about two feet tall hence the relative height). The sense of weight caused me to think about how force can be applied to something heavy which emphasizes how heavy it is. Having a baseline understanding of physics was useful here as it helped understand how, for example, getting something to move from rest is harder than moving it while already in motion (typically). I recorded some reference footage as aid which helped the animation process tremendously. For the first time I feel that my volume control was pretty consistent which is a nice development.
That is all,
Sage Boutelle


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Headturn

Flour Sack Gestures